Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Technicolor Phase, Owl City魔境夢遊歌詞

The Technicolor Phase, Owl City

I am the red in the rose, the flowers on the blankets on your bedroom floor.
And I am the gray in the ghost that hides with your clothes behind your closet door.

I am he green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet.
And I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet.

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars.
You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are.
[wherever you are]*2

( I will always be your keys when we are lost in the technicolor phase.)
The black in the book the letters on the pages that you memorize.
And I am the orange in the overcast of color that you visualize.

I am the white in the walls that soak up all the sound when you cannot sleep.
And I am the peach in the starfish on the beach that wish the harbor wasn't quite so deep.

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars. [ my darling]
You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are. [my darling]
(wherever you are)*3

No comments: